Vaya's Flexible Bookings & Deposits
Book your trip worry free
Things are going in the right direction! With travel starting back up again in various destinations we offer and many people inquiring about and booking trips, we know that many people have questions about trip deposits and how they might be affected by covid in the coming months. We would like to take as much worry as we can out of the trip planning process by offering worry-free flexible deposit policies. Being a small tour operator with great partnerships with our local suppliers, we are able to offer the following trip deposit protection policy! This policy applies for qualifying trips booked from June 1 through September 30, 2021.
For All Trips:
- If your trip is affected because of Covid due to border closures, you’ll receive a 100% credit for the trip deposit paid, usable for future travel.
Trips with Worry-Free Full Deposit Refund Option*:
The following trips have a 100% Refundable Trip deposit option up to 90 days prior to travel for unforeseen covid related issues (including border closures, stricter quarantine requirements, or new travel restrictions that negatively impact the itinerary). Worry-free booking!
- Argentina Tours – Visit the glaciers of southern Argentine Patagonia, the lakes of Northern Patagonia, the fascinating Iguazu falls, or the Mendoza wine region
- Chile Tours – Visit Chilean wine country or stay at some of our top Patagonia properties including Tierra Patagonia or Patagonia Camp
- Peru Tours – Enjoy the hustle and bustle of Lima before heading to Machu Picchu
- Colombia Tours – Visit Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena, Coffee Country, and more
*While the majority of trips to these countries will include a fully refundable deposit, certain trips involving select lodges or cruises, travel on select peak holiday dates, or travel involving 5 or more passengers are excluded. Your destination specialist will let you know if the trip deposit is eligible for a fully refundable deposit, partially refundable deposit, deposit credit towards a future trip or is non refundable at the time of booking.