Antarctic Offers & Promotions
Antarctica Vessel Operators tend to offer their biggest discounts and promotions right after a new season of departures is launched. The further in advance the booking, the more discounts will generally apply. There are also sometimes discounts for sharing a cabin, taking a first cruise, or being a single traveler. If you are flexible with your dates, you can certainly benefit from a discounted cruise departure, especially for low season bookings. If you have seen a better promotion elsewhere, please let us know as we are committed to offering the best prices on any given departure. Below is a sampling of current offers and isn’t meant to be an exhaustive list of all possible offers. Please just contact us to find the best offers available for the dates you can travel.
Ocean Nova is a modern and comfortable expedition vessel. Built in Denmark in 1992 to sail the ice-choked waters of Greenland, and fully refurbished in 2006. The Ocean Nova has since benefited from annual upgrades and improvements. The ice-strengthened hull is ideally suited for expedition travel in Antarctica. In addition to a glass-enclosed observation lounge and presentation room, Ocean Nova also has a spacious dining room, a bar, a library, a small gym, and an infirmary. The ship has a fleet of seven Zodiac boats that are well suited for disembarking and wildlife watching.
Special Offer Now Available
Save up to $2500 on the Classic Antarctica Air Cruise
Including December Holiday Dates!
- Save $2500 on 2023 Holiday Departures ~ Vaya Exclusive Holiday Savings!
- Book your 2023 holiday trip by July 27, 2023, and save $2500 per person (while supplies last).
- Choose from two 2023 Classic Antarctica Air-Cruise Holiday Departures:
December 22-29, 2023
December 27-January 3, 2024
- Save $2500 per person on non-holiday departure dates when booked by August 31, 2023 (while supplies last).
- Save $2000 per person on departure dates when booked by August 31, 2023 (while supplies last).
The 114-passenger Sea Spirit balances the intimacy of a small cruise with the amenities of a luxury hotel. The all-suite accommodations are among the most spacious in Polar vessels, and ample common spaces include a restaurant, outdoor bistro, bar, presentation lounge, club lounge, library, bridge, and gym. Travelers to the Arctic and Antarctica enjoy excellent food, attentive service, and top-tier comforts on board, in addition to extraordinary opportunities to explore pristine polar landscapes.
Special Offer Now Available
Save up to $2400 on Select Departures in Greenland and Antarctica
- Save up to $2400 per person on select 2023 departures of the Sea Spirit when you book your trip by August 13, 2023 (while supplies last). Special Offer applies to upcoming expedition cruise dates in both Antarctica and Greenland.