Alya: A 16 passenger luxury catamaran
Days: 6 & 5 | From: $3,500/per person
The Alya offers 9 comfortable cabins, as well as many social areas aimed at your comfort and relaxation. The itineraries combine hiking, snorkeling, kayaking and Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
- Regular departures throughout the year
- Available for private charter
Talk to a Vaya Cruise
We tailor itineraries to your dates and interests, adjusting ships, excursions and length as desired.
We consistently receive 5 star reviews from our discerning clients.
- 1 Main Deck Cabin, 205 sq. ft., matrimonial bed, picture windows (please note this cabin does not feature a private balcony)
- 4 Main Deck Staterooms: 205 sq. ft., located on the Main Deck, twin or matrimonial bed, picture windows
- 4 Upper Deck Staterooms: 193 sq. ft., located on the Upper Deck, twin or matrimonial bed, picture windows
- All cabins have private bathrooms, private balconies (except for Cabin 1), individual climate controls and ample storage space for clothing and luggage.
Groups & Charters: This yacht is also available for private charter or for small groups of friends or family. Its 9 cabins can accommodate up to 16 people. Inquire for more details.
Available Activities (Depending On Itinerary)
- Zodiac Rides
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Construction: completed in 2017
- Type: Luxury Motor Catamaran
- Length: 105 feet (32 meters)
- Beam: 43 feet (13 meters)
- Draft: 5.6 feet (1.70 meters)
- Engines: 2 Cumming Motors 350 HP
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots
- Electric Power: 110V and 220V
- Crew: 8 members + 1 bilingual guide
- Safety and Navigation: Life vests, GPS, Sonar, Naval radars, Fire detection and prevention systems.
Itineraries & Pricing
Itinerary A (5 days)
Arrive to Baltra / Black Turtle Cove (Santa Cruz)
Genovesa: Darwin Bay / El Barranco
Sullivan Bay (Santiago) / Bartholomew Island
Chinese Hat / Mosquera
Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz) / Return to Mainland
Itinerary B (6 days)
Arrive to Baltra / Santa Cruz Highlands
Isabela: Moreno Point / Elizabeth Bay
Urbina Bay (Isabela) / Espinosa Point (Fernandina)
Isabela: Tagus Cove / Punta Vicente Roca
Santiago: Espumilla Beach / Egas Port
Bachas Beach (Santa Cruz) / Return to Mainland
Itinerary C (6 days)
Arrive to Baltra / North Seymour
South Plaza / Santa Fe
San Cristobal: Interpretation Center / Lobos Island
Española: Gardner Bay / Suarez Point
Floreana: Cormorant Point / Alieri Hill
Santa Cruz Highlands / Return to Mainland
The itineraries displayed here are only summaries. Our travel specialists will help you select the best cruise based on your interests, timing, and budget.
Trip length: 6 and 5 day itineraries
Max number of passengers: 16, in 9 cabins
Included: All meals, guides & activities, soft drinks, juice, coffee and tea, use of snorkeling equipment, wet suits, kayaks, and paddle board
Not included: Park fees (about $120 per person), Galapagos airfare (about $600 per person), gratuities
5 day cruise: $3,500 per person
6 day cruise: $4,400 per person
Children 6-11 years receive a 10% discount (1 child per 2 adults)
Single Supplement: 50%
Christmas & New Year Supplement: 50%
Charters: from $53,200 (5 day), $66,880 (6 day)
Reviews from this trip
I would highly recommend the Alya and Galapagos cruise itinerary that we did... the guide on the Alya was excellent.Frances Marlatt
Call us to start planning your journey today:
1-(800)-342-1796Request More Information
Why Travel to Galapagos with Vaya?
We're TRUE specialists
We’ve not only traveled there, we’ve lived there. Our smart and engaging specialists are all current or former expatriates with years of experience in the region.
From the first phone call to after you get back, we're here for you every step of the way. We listen, create, customize and advocate for you, and design experiences that go beyond the expected.
Thoughtful, respectful travel
Our discerning sensibility and good taste go beyond just choices in hotels and top guides; we have a walk the walk commitment to the environment and are genuine leaders in conservation efforts.