Aqua Mare: A sophisticated 16-passenger luxury vessel
Days: 8 | From: $9,800/per person
The 16-passenger Aqua Mare is a luxurious way to enjoy the islands. The yacht features both indoor and outdoor dining areas, top deck panoramic dining, an outdoor bbq area, an outdoor workout zone, a jacuzzi, sundeck, and lounge area. Excursions are led by a bilingual naturalist guide and include snorkeling and hiking. Kayaks and Stand-up paddleboards are also available.
- Regular departures throughout the year
- Available for private charter
Talk to a Vaya Cruise
We tailor itineraries to your dates and interests, adjusting ships, excursions and length as desired.
We consistently receive 5 star reviews from our discerning clients.
- Category I Owner’s Suite: 860 sq. ft., located on the Main Deck, matrimonial bed + 2 additional beds for optional quadruple-occupancy (subject to availability), picture windows
- Category II Design Suite: 280 sq. ft., located on the Main Deck, matrimonial bed, picture windows
- Category III Design Suite: 301 sq. ft., located on the Lower Deck, matrimonial bed, porthole windows
- Category IV Design Suite: 237 sq. ft., located on the Lower Deck, 1 with twin beds + 1 additional bed for optional triple-occupancy (subject to availability) and 1 with matrimonial bed, porthole windows
- Category V Design Suite: 172 sq. ft., located on the Upper Deck, matrimonial bed, picture windows
- All cabins have private bathrooms, individual climate controls and ample storage space for clothing and luggage.
Groups & Charters: This yacht is also available for private charter or for small groups of friends or family. Its 7 cabins can accommodate up to 16 people. Inquire for more details.
Available Activities (Depending On Itinerary)
- Zodiac Rides
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Construction: 1998 (remodeled in 2021)
- Type: Power Motor Yacht
- Length: 164 feet (50 meters)
- Beam: 32 feet (9.8 meters)
- Draft: 10.5 feet (3.2 meters)
- Cruising speed: 10-12 knots
- Max speed: 17 knots
- Crew: 14 members + 2 naturalist guides
Itineraries & Pricing
Itinerary East (8 days)
Arrive to Baltra / Bachas Beach
Genovesa: El Barranco / Darwin Bay
Sullivan Bay (Santiago) / Sombrero Chino
Bartolmé / Cerro Dragon ( Santa Cruz)
Santa Cruz: El Chato / Fausto Llerena Breeding Center
Española: Punta Suarez / Gardner Bay
Santa Fe / South Plaza
Los Gemelos (Santa Cruz) / Return to Mainland
Itinerary West (8 days)
Arrive to Baltra / Fausto Llerena Breeding Center (Santa Cruz)
Floreana: Punta Cormorant / Post Office Bay
Isabela: Punta Moreno / Urbina Bay
Punta Espinoza (Fernandina) / Tagus Cove (Isabela)
Santiago: Puerto Egas / Espumilla Beach
Rabida / Black Turtle Cove (Santa Cruz)
North Seymour / Mosquera
Daphne Island / Return to Mainland
The itineraries displayed here are only summaries. Our travel specialists will help you select the best cruise based on your interests, timing, and budget.
Trip length: 8 day itineraries
Max number of passengers: 16, in 7 cabins
Included: All meals, guides & activities, water, coffee and tea, use of snorkeling equipment, wet suits, kayaks, and stand up paddleboards
Not included: Park fees (about $120 per person), Galapagos airfare (about $600 per person), gratuities, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks
Prices in parenthesis are for peak departure dates (Christmas & New Year departures)
8 day cruise:
– Category V: $9,800 per person
– Category IV: $10,500 per person
– Category III: $11,970 per person
– Category II: $13,370 per person
– Owner’s Suite: $26,460 per person
Children 5-11 years old receive a 15% discount
Single Supplement: 75% (100% for Christmas and New Year departures)
Charters: from $203,000 (8 days)
Call us to start planning your journey today:
1-(800)-342-1796Request More Information
Why Travel to Galapagos with Vaya?
We're TRUE specialists
We’ve not only traveled there, we’ve lived there. Our smart and engaging specialists are all current or former expatriates with years of experience in the region.
From the first phone call to after you get back, we're here for you every step of the way. We listen, create, customize and advocate for you, and design experiences that go beyond the expected.
Thoughtful, respectful travel
Our discerning sensibility and good taste go beyond just choices in hotels and top guides; we have a walk the walk commitment to the environment and are genuine leaders in conservation efforts.