Treasure of Galapagos
Treasure of Galapagos: A stable and wide 16 passenger catamaran
Days: 7 & 5 | From: $3,925/per person
The Treasure of the Galapagos is a 16 passenger first class catamaran. Its cabins are ample and bright and include a seaside door and balcony. Amenities include an outdoor whirlpool for up to 6 people, deck chairs, bbq, TV/DVD, a small library, and board games.
- Regular departures throughout the year
- Available for private charter
Talk to a Vaya Cruise
We tailor itineraries to your dates and interests, adjusting ships, excursions and length as desired.
We consistently receive 5 star reviews from our discerning clients.
- 1 Main Deck Master Suite, 430 sq. ft., located on Main Deck, 2 private balconies (the master suite can also be booked as a triple-occupancy or a quadruple-occupancy cabin, subject to availability)
- 4 Main Deck Balcony Staterooms, 215 sq. ft., located on Main Deck, 3 cabins feature twin beds, 1 cabin features a matrimonial bed
- 4 Upper Deck Balcony Staterooms, 215 sq. ft., located on Upper Deck, 2 cabins feature twin beds, 2 cabins feature a matrimonial bed + 1 sofa bed for an optional triple-occupancy cabin, subject to availability
- All cabins have private bathrooms, individual climate controls, private balcony, panoramic windows, and ample storage space for clothing and luggage.
Groups & Charters: This yacht is also available for private charter or for small groups of friends or family. Its 9 cabins can accommodate up to 16 people. Inquire for more details.
Available Activities (Depending On Itinerary)
- Zodiac Rides
- Construction: 2009
- Type: Power Motor Catamaran
- Length: 104 feet / 31.6 meters
- Beam: 37 feet / 11.2 meters
- Draft: 8.5 feet / 2.6 meters
- Gross Tonnage: 343 tons
- Engines: 2 motors 385 HP Caterpillar, 2 Generators 75KW
- Max speed: 12 knots
- Capacity: 16 passengers + 10 staff/crew members
- Crew: Captain, Bilingual Galapagos National Park Naturalist Guide & 8 crew members (First Mate, Chef, Sous Chef, Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sailor, Barman, Housekeeper)
Itineraries & Pricing
Itinerary A (5 days)
Arrive to Baltra / Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz)
Sullivan Bay (Santiago) / Bartolome
North Seymour / Mosquera
South Plaza / Cerro Brujo (San Cristobal)
Interpretation Center (San Cristobal) / Return to Mainland
Itinerary B (5 days)
Arrive to San Cristobal / Cerro Colorado (San Cristobal)
Española: Gardner Bay / Suarez Point
Floreana: Post Office Bay / Punta Cormorant
Santa Fe / Turtle Bay (Santa Cruz)
El Chato Tortoise Reserve (Santa Cruz) / Return to Mainland
Itinerary C (7 days)
Arrive to Baltra / Fausto Llerena Breeding Center (Santa Cruz)
Santa Cruz: Eden Islet / Dragon Hill
Isabela: Tintoreras / Wetlands & Wall of Tears
Isabela: Moreno Point / Tagus Cove
Espinoza Point (Fernandina) / Vicente Roca Point (Isabela)
Ferdinanda: Puerto Egas / Rabida
Bachas Beach (Santa Cruz) / Return to Mainland
The itineraries displayed here are only summaries. Our travel specialists will help you select the best cruise based on your interests, timing, and budget.
Trip length: 7 and 5 day itineraries
Max number of passengers: 16, in 9 cabins
Included: All meals, water, guides & activities, coffee and tea, use of snorkeling equipment and kayaks
Not included: Park fees (about $120 per person), Galapagos airfare (about $600 per person), soft drinks and alcoholic drinks, gratuities, wetsuit rentals ($75 per 7-day cruise, $45 per 5-day cruise)
Prices in parenthesis are for peak season
5 day cruise: $3,925 ($4,525) per person
7 day cruise: $5,795 ($6,625) per person
5 day cruise: $4,875 ($5,650) per person
7 day cruise: $7,175 ($8,225) per person
Children 11 years and under receive a 20% discount (1 child per 2 adults, standard cabin)
Single Supplement 25% (main deck)
5 day cruise: $62,800 ($72,400)
7 day cruise: $92,720 ($106,000)
Reviews from this trip
The Treasure of the Galapagos is a beautiful First-Class vessel, spacious and comfortable. The crew were outstanding, totally luxurious-service conscious, food was fantastic, all the excursions and snorkeling were well organized and on time, and helpful as needed.Amara Rothchild
Rooms on Treasure of Galapagos are very comfortable & larger than expected. Vessel is very clean.Carole Priede
Extraordinary sums it up. 11 days on Treasure of the Galapagos was marvelous from start to finish: good spacious vessel, great naturalist (Jaime) leading superb hikes, very good snorkeling and gear, consistently pleasant and effective crew, food so fresh and beautifully prepared.Don Lipmanson
Why Travel to Galapagos with Vaya?
We're TRUE specialists
We’ve not only traveled there, we’ve lived there. Our smart and engaging specialists are all current or former expatriates with years of experience in the region.
From the first phone call to after you get back, we're here for you every step of the way. We listen, create, customize and advocate for you, and design experiences that go beyond the expected.
Thoughtful, respectful travel
Our discerning sensibility and good taste go beyond just choices in hotels and top guides; we have a walk the walk commitment to the environment and are genuine leaders in conservation efforts.